So many podium paces! We have had a great week in the competitions. Check out the photos.
Of the results I can find:
- Liam – Cheltenham U14 Championship: 1st shot put, 3rd vortex
Holly – Cheltenham U14 Championship: 3rd speed bounce, 3rd long jump, 3rd 600m, 1st hurdles, 2nd vortex
- Tom – Cheltenham U14 Championship: 2nd high jump, 3rd long jump
- Jack B – Cheltenham U14 Championship: 1st high jump, 2nd 800m, 1st vortex, 1st 1500m
- Jack – Cheltenham U14 Championship: 3rd high jump
Harry – Cheltenham U14 Championship: 3rd long jump, 2nd vortex
- Jake – Berkeley Castle Dash – 10k winner male under 13
So all that training has paid off on the day.
This week included the usual Wednesday and Thursday training sessions too. They were hot sessions, but we had some really good skills development on display (and some incredibly high standing hurdle jumps).
The Midsummer series starts on Wednesday this week, so for the U13 group upwards more opportunities to test out that training. For more information and to register follow this link.
- Summer Championship Event 21st July at Dursley Rugby Club.
- Mini Athletics (for 4-7 year olds) at Dursley Rugby Club; 10.00-10.30 on 28/07, 04/08, 11/08, 18/08, 25/08. Register here >>.
- Advanced Athletics (for 14-18 year olds) at Dursley Rugby Club; 9.45-10.30 on 28/07, 04/08, 11/08, 18/08, 25/08. Register here >>.
Have a great week,
DRC Junior Chair & Coach